The website and the domain granadavins.com correspond to GRANADA VINS, owned by M. Carmen Carrillo Casamiquela, with DNI 40435412D and located in C/ Muralla, no. 1 of Figueres, (postcode 17600), phone number (+34) 972 514 079 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of this site including text, images and graphic designs belong to GRANADA VINS, or third parties who have authorized their use. GRANADA VINS authorizes its use only for this purpose. Any use of these designs, images or texts should explicitly mention their membership GRANADA VINS, which reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages and losses caused by any act breaching your intellectual property or industrial rights.
No submissions for the contents of this site are authorized in an alienated window granadavins.com (framing).
The personal data that can be obtained through the contact form of this page, or by receiving emails will be added to a file created by GRANADA VINS for sending business information.
The personal data provided to make a purchase procurement will be added to a file created by GRANADA VINS to manage their trade relationships with their customers. And it won't be disclosed to third parties, except as provided legally and can be used to send information about the commercial product or service similar to those purchased by Customer.
Data provided for subscription to our newsletter will be included in the file created GRANADA VINS for sending information. It is not disclosed to third parties.
At any time, applicants may exercise their rights of access to data, rectification, opposition to the treatment and cancellation addressing to GRANADA VINS in the most convenient way.
Although GRANADA VINS operates with the utmost possible diligence, it may be the case when any data or information won’t be entirely updated at the moment when the user consults the website. So GRANADA VINS states that the references of the services presented in your web site have a guiding role, and they do not require GRANADA VINS to make an express order.
GRANADA VINS reserves the right to modify web at any time without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and web content.
GRANADA VINS will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through the links on the site.
We want this site to provide good service and to be easy to use. Our goal is to provide customized products and services. Thus cookies allow us to:
- Identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can recover the results of their previous activity.
- Save time by avoiding the need to reinsert the same information.
- Protect your security by checking the login data.
Some cookies are external collaborators and are used for:
- Analysing the information statistically to users who access our site. The collected data may include the user's browser activity when he/she visits us, the route followed by the users of our site, provider information of the Internet service of visitors, the number of times users access the site and user’s behaviour on our site (pages you visited, forms which have been filled in and the similar ones).
- Identifying the users who visit the invitation from an associated web site or a sponsored link.
If you want to get more information about the activity of the advertising companies on the Internet on how to remove your data from the records of these companies, we recommend you to visit www.networkadvertising.org.
- Google Analytics Tracking GA (_ga) to collect and analyze information about the surfing users. For more information www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- ci_session, CodeIgniter session cookies to store temporary information used for general functionality of the web.
You can set your browser to notify you in advance of the possible installation of cookies.
You can also choose to be automatically deleted once browser, computer or device are closed. You can find the information about how to do in:
- For Firefox in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- For Chrome in https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Explorer in http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari in http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 • For Safari for iOS in http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- For Opera in http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
The use of this website implies full acceptance of terms and conditions of this legal notification. Any dispute related to this site will be governed exclusively by the law of the Spanish state. All users of the web, independently on the territorial jurisdiction from which it is accessed, accept responsibility and with respect these clauses renounce any other jurisdiction that could correspond to it.